- Safety – tree stumps are trip hazards, resulting in injuries.
- Prevent Pests and Disease – tree stumps are an attractive habitat for pests, such as termites, and diseases that can spread to healthy neighboring plants and trees.
- Avoid Damage – when a stump remains, so does its root system. Even if the tree is visibly removed, the roots will continue to grow and causing potential damage to structures, walk-ways, and other plantings.
- Start Fresh – a remaining stump will prevent new plantings from being able to grow. By removing the stump, you can open a flat place for new plants, flowers, or lawn.
- Mulch – after grinding a stump, nutrient rich mulch is left over that can be recycled or used to enhance the health and beauty of the surrounding area.
Have a stump that needs to be removed? Give us a call today for a free estimate!